Thursday 21 May 2020

Small Dog Breeds Should Not Be Left Alone Outside


Many of our dogs will benefit from outdoor activities. It’s a great form of exercise and helps give them a mental boost to keep them happy throughout the day. However, be aware that not all dog breeds are suited for playtime outside the house. 

For instance, extra care is needed when taking a small dog breed outside for some exercise. As he’s more prone to injury, it’s best to make sure that he’s on a leash especially if your area is known to have predatory birds around or if there are potential threats such as bigger and dominant dogs. Having your small dog on a leash allows you to have more control over where he’s going. 

Other than small dog breeds, generally speaking, it’s perfectly fine and beneficial for dogs to be having some fresh air outside of the house. If you’re letting him play in your yard, make sure you have fences around so he doesn’t go straying about. If not then just having him tethered or confined to a dog pen outside. Just make sure that you keep an eye on him and bring him indoors when the day gets too hot or too cold. 

You can contact your local veterinarian Cincinnati, OH for tips while playing outside. Learn more here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that a dog of any breed should be protected. because none of our pets is safe from loss. By the way, that’s why I recently turned to Animal ID and I was able to ensure the safety of my pet with pet id tag so now i can quickly find my dog if she gets lost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs. but I am afraid that I will be deceived and when buying a pet, they will give me a sick dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be afraid! You need to buy dogs from your friends or through general acquaintances. That’s how I got my two pets - Chihuahua. These are extremely small decorative dogs. Endlessly loyal to the owner and extremely proud. True, at first I have some problems with caring for them, but I found a site for pet owners https://petonbed.com/ and now I find out all the information I need there. By the way, keep in mind that Chihuahuas easily adapt to the interests of the owner and the situation, so they can simultaneously combine the features of an incorrigible homebody and a desperate traveler. Chihuahuas are easy to transport; they are glad to see him in all hotels offering accommodation with pets.

    ReplyDelete